B.Sc Cardiac Technology
Course Duration : 3 and Half Years
Type: Degree Course
Grade: Under Graduation
Eligibility: +2 ( Any Group )
B.Sc Cardiac Technology or Bachelors of Science in Cardiac Technology is a specialized 3 year UG Course in the field of Medical Science for allied health professionals in India. Cardiac Technologists & Technicians assist physicians with diagnosis & treatment of cardiac ( Heart ) and peripheral vascular ( Blood Vessel ) conditions. The Cardiac care Technologists & Technicians perform various cardiovascular tests for the Cardiologists in the process of diagnosis.
Cardiac Technology has transformed into a specialized field over a span of 60 years of expertise. The scope and value of Cardiac Technologists & Technicians have phenomenally grown in such a way that the each and every aspect of Cardiac Technology has become subspecialties of modern medical science. Due to the increased risk of cardiovascular diseases prevailing among people of various ages and the enormous advancements in the field of cardiology, Cardiac Technologists & Technicians find great scope and opportunities now as well as in future.
- Students who visualize the importance and scope of B.Sc Cardiac Technology can easily apply for the course by qualifying the basic criteria.
- They should have successfully completed the Higher Secondary ( XII Std )
- A score of minimum 50% in mainstream subjects.
The course offers a wide range of learning and expertise to students in the due span of time. The students will be taught and trained in Human Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Applied Pharmacology and Cardiac Care Technology. By the end of the course, the young aspiring students will be transformed into specialized professionals in the field of Cardiac Technology.
Every course has a purpose to be served in the end. Knowledge and willingness combined give birth to deliverance. Being a Cardiac Technologist or Technician, you can
- Help a cardiac patient to return back to normal life by assisting a cardiologist in implanting a pacemaker in his heart.
- Monitor the heart rate of a patient during his/her surgery with the help of EKG so that the surgeon can be notified in case of any abnormalities during its course.
- Save the life of an ER patient by assisting in locating and unclogging an artery.
- Render a hand in changing the lives of hundreds of patients who undergo open-heart-surgeries.
- They will be serving as Doctors in Hospitals & Clinics, Cardiac Rehabilitation Centres & Nursing Homes.
- Research and Development is also a major reason for students to pursue this area of specialization.
- Gaining more certified knowledge, many start lecturing in institutions and continue their career in transforming lives.
Call: 9884454499 / 9384056789